Reloading Bench Photos - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Reloading Bench Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 01:55 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by axldt1
But any place you can reload is good and any number of firearms is better than none.
Agree 100%.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- Unknown author -- Falsely attributed to George Washington --
Patriot Guard Rider

Old 02-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #42

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Ok here goes. My father in law and I just got done finishing out his man cave/ reloading room. It's a tough shed clone that we did the insulation and Sheetrock in. From front to back we have a hornady L&L AP, Lee classic turret, and RCBS Rock chucker. Next step is adding a RCBS Chargemaster combo for rifle charges. :-)

image-1432016922.jpg

image-1134921924.jpg

image-750027123.jpg

Old 02-08-2012, 01:14 PM   #43

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Looks great.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine

Old 02-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #44

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Thanks, pretty high praise coming from you. I'm really anal about cleanliness and organization so I can appreciate your set up as well. I forgot to add that the bench in the back right will be the gunsmithing area and we just have mount the vice. :-)

Old 02-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #45

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyogre View Post
Thanks, pretty high praise coming from you. I'm really anal about cleanliness and organization so I can appreciate your set up as well. I forgot to add that the bench in the back right will be the gunsmithing area and we just have mount the vice. :-)
Thanks. I have found that the little extra time it takes to keep the benches organized and clean pays off in time saved when you dont have to search down the tools you need. Another plus is that a clean bench and floor will only eat about 10% of the small parts that fall and are never found again. Again, it looks great and I am sure you and your father-in-law will spend a lot of special time together in there.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine

Old 02-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #46

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts

Jetgirl: "The top has holes drilled where I bolt my press and powder measure."

And a fine powder measure it is too! I bought mine new in '65, when did you get yours?

Old 02-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #47
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21583 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyogre View Post
Ok here goes. My father in law and I just got done finishing out his man cave/ reloading room. It's a tough shed clone that we did the insulation and Sheetrock in. From front to back we have a hornady L&L AP, Lee classic turret, and RCBS Rock chucker. Next step is adding a RCBS Chargemaster combo for rifle charges. :-)

Attachment 38942

Attachment 38943

Attachment 38944
looks great! very organized and excellent use of the space. and i agree that keeping things organized and clean makes it much easier to work. mine gets dis organized from time to time and i will take time just to clean up and reorganize things when i start a new project. hope both of you enjoy it.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #48
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1142 Times on 744 Posts
Likes Given: 677

Thought I would add mine here. Made it myself from scrap lumber

image-1015223805.jpg  
when I am torn into strips and used as bandages
for my wounded comrades on the battlefield,
When I fly at half-mast to honor my soldiers,
Or when I lie in the trembling arms
of a grieving mother
at the graveside of her fallen son.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #49

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Its not much cuz I'm just getting starting but here it is

forumrunner_20120415_122837.jpg

I RUN LIKE A CHEVY AND IM BUILT FORD TOUGH

Old 04-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #50

Got the idea from jetgirl, so I bought a Black and Decker Workmate. I wanted to see one set up first, but no one in town had one. So, I had to order one on line. I got the 225 Model. It is heavy duty enough, however, I C clamped the front top piece down to the frame to make it a bit more sturdy. I then just c clamped my press onto the top piece and went to reloading. It works great and I have no trouble full length sizing or case forming. I now life in an apartment so I need something compact and this is it.
cottontop