Reloaders in Phoenix area?????

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Reloaders in Phoenix area?????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 03:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Reloaders in Phoenix area?????

I was just wondering if there was anybody who reloads on here that live in the Phoenix area that would be willing to loads some brass i have for me? Of course i am willing to pay for it just let me know how much. I cant really find anybody on my searches that do it. I have about 500 rounds of once fired .223 brass. Its not been cleaned or de-primed, but it is just siting here and i would like to do something with it. So if anybody does or knows someone please let me know. Thanks fellas.

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-03-2011, 05:33 AM   #2

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

I doubt anyone will load it for you. That is asking a lot of someone. This is dangerous stuff and can injure or kill you or someone else. You might find someone that will teach you how to reload on their equipment.

Old 03-03-2011, 05:45 AM   #3

Yeah i understand. i just figured i would ask. You never know if you don't ask. Before i moved i had a buddy who reloaded ammo for me if i would supply the brass at a good price. It was a cool little deal and i was just trying to see if maybe i could set up something like that again. If not no biggie.

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.