Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Ammunition & Reloading (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   A+ to RCBS Customer Service (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/rcbs-customer-service-21178/)

Txhillbilly 12-16-2009 04:13 PM

A+ to RCBS Customer Service

Thought I'd let everyone know about my dealing with RCBS.
I bought a used RCBS Uniflow Powder Dispenser off Ebay for a cheap price,and there were a couple of the plastic parts that were cracked or broke. I knew this going in. I didn't figure it would cost much to replace them,so I got it.
I looked on the RCBS site,and didn't see part#'s for what I needed,so I e-mailed RCBS about them.I received an e-mail back and they said they would send the parts right to me,FREE of CHARGE!
Now that is great customer service,and I received the parts within a week of the e-mail.

cpttango30 12-16-2009 05:24 PM

If you send the powder measure into them they would have done that and refurbed it with any new parts it may have needed. That is RCBS they are top notch in my book for the CS you get.

masterPsmith 12-16-2009 11:15 PM

Thats why all I use is RCBS and Dillon products and some Hornady Dies..

Jim.........

dunerunner 12-17-2009 03:04 AM

A definate issue to keep in mind when I finally make the leap into reloading! Thanks for the post Tx!!

canebrake 12-19-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txhillbilly (Post 200284)
Thought I'd let everyone know about my dealing with RCBS.
I bought a used RCBS Uniflow Powder Dispenser off Ebay for a cheap price,and there were a couple of the plastic parts that were cracked or broke. I knew this going in. I didn't figure it would cost much to replace them,so I got it.
I looked on the RCBS site,and didn't see part#'s for what I needed,so I e-mailed RCBS about them.I received an e-mail back and they said they would send the parts right to me,FREE of CHARGE!
Now that is great customer service,and I received the parts within a week of the e-mail.

I couldn't agree with you more TX!

My problem is getting them on the phone. Best time to call is 6:00AM PT. Alice is busy but the best CS rep!

BILLYBOB44 12-25-2009 01:03 AM

My top three.

Top quality tools with second-to -none service is the name of the game IMO. To me those are: Dillon, RCBS, and Redding. Some come close, most come cheaper, but those three work for me.:D;):D

gandog56 12-29-2009 02:14 PM

Shot them an email telling them I damaged the expander ball and broke the pin trying to decap a Berdan primed case that snuck into my bag of empties. Asked them the part numbers of the parts so I could replace them. They answered and asked me my mailing address. Then sent me 2 expander balls and 5 pins for free.

BILLYBOB44 12-30-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gandog56 (Post 205551)
Shot them an email telling them I damaged the expander ball and broke the pin trying to decap a Berdan primed case that snuck into my bag of empties. Asked them the part numbers of the parts so I could replace them. They answered and asked me my mailing address. Then sent me 2 expander balls and 5 pins for free.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about...;)