Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > rcbs auto scale\dispencer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default rcbs auto scale\dispencer

i have a rcbs auto scale and a dispencer, it won't complete a charge now, some times it wont even dispence, but if I calibrate it twice it will dump powder but stops just before it reaches total charge, I am trickling to the exact charge for it. it has always worked great, has anyone have one of these do you think it should be replaced or will rcbs repair it for me/ LOOKS LIKE A sealed unit so think the repair might not be good choice. it is about 5 yrs. old but used very little.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-06-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default powder dispenseer

well I fixed it , called rcbs and she told me how to set it back to factory settings, now it works great. now back in buisiness, grand daughter can help now she's been dying to get back to the 7mm.