Price gougers have reach an all time low! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Price gougers have reach an all time low!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013, 05:10 AM   #11
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2008 Times on 1174 Posts
Likes Given: 4235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Bigcountry,

Obviously who ever owns or runs CTD has ZERO Ethics! I will never buy from them again! It's real simple they do not deserve to be in business in our industry! Good By to any future business from me and my family. Obviously with success it has brought GREED! 30 Cents a round for 22 Cal. Ammo Colt or not! BS!
I have seen other companies do this in the past and when everybody stopped doing business with them they were later begging for business. And that is exactly what needs to happen to them!

The gun wire had the link and was speechless and had to go to the site, sure enough. They're finished in the ammo business with this crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez View Post
Obviously a typo or a joke.

Almost picked up some 223 steel case form them for 30 cents a round last week.
Not as good as pre panic prices but getting much better
No joke! I posted the link to CTD leading to the .22LR in the main post.

Old 06-07-2013, 05:16 AM   #12
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3358 Times on 2272 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Default Sad...

That Businesses think they can get away with this,..but someone always comes along and will keep them busy.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 06-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3050 Times on 1526 Posts
Likes Given: 356

CTD was one of those places that once upon a time had what I needed when everyone else was out of stock. They have NEVER been "Cheaper than dirt." There prices were middle of the road on a good day. Shipping was a bit high, but not so much that it was a show stopper. (IMHO, Midway's shipping is subject to criticism also, but at least they held the line on pricing.)
No, what lost me as a CTD customer when they suspended firearms sales after Sandy Hook. By the time they had started with the shameless price gouging, I no longer cared if they stayed in business or not.
$60 for a box of Mini Mags? Eff em. Sportsman's had some (in stock) yesterday for around $6.99 per box, though with quantity restrictions.
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemListing.aspx?catid=490

ctd_not2.jpg  
NRA Life Member

Liberals are constantly telling us about the poor and oppressed in this country. With that in mind, why do they feel the need to keep importing poor people from other countries?

Last edited by Overkill0084; 06-07-2013 at 04:35 PM.
roughneck266 Likes This