One last reloading question. (I hope) - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > One last reloading question. (I hope)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5829 Times on 3296 Posts
Likes Given: 5309

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich1377usmc View Post
War /// That is a loaded Q you have asked. LOL AS for me I've had a Lee Classic Press & 45ACP dies for 40 years . Both have done me well through the years. Also load 45LC & 30.06 both Lee too. Make the choice that fits for you. Mickey
LEE products will get the job done. No question.

I do not like them myself. I prefer cast iron and steel to aluminum. But that's just me.

I do use their little case trimmers with an electric drill. I also use their factory crimp dies.

I had problems with several sets of LEE dies in the past. To LEE's credit, their customer service was excellent. but the lack of quality control that made it necessary to send brand new dies back to the factory soured me on LEE products.

Winston Churchill

Old 12-13-2012, 03:23 AM   #52
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 977 Times on 646 Posts
Likes Given: 1258

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
OH, i was just being facetious. I worked HARD, for a long time, to get the wife into shooting. Shes a former anti gunner. I take great pride in watching them shoot and develop. Too bad i cant get the daughter or eldest boy child to go anymore...but alas, being 18 and 22 respectively, they have "more important" things to do than hang out with dad.

We looked around here for a comp for the youngest to join...but alas there is nothing close/affordable enough that we could get him to on a consistent basis.

My former anti gunner blasting up my hard work...notice the holes high and right of the bull, thats her work as well. Working with her on "hold off".
http://youtu.be/4eO6VDGLbPI
Kudos my brother to you, your bride, and your kids.... It was clear yoiu were being facetious.

Become steel or get cut.

Old 12-13-2012, 06:37 AM   #53

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus

And being able to do our thing and enjoy a little "free" time for the range, hunting etc, or sewing circle, church ladies retreat etc, is one of the reasons it just keeps getting better!

OP. You can't go wrong with the Hornady or the RCBS.

Personally, I lilke the Redding "Big Boss" but Lyman, Hornady, RCBS will all serve you for a lifetime.
I thank I'm going RCBS. It seams the price on the hornady went up. Lol

Old 12-13-2012, 06:39 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich1377usmc
War /// That is a loaded Q you have asked. LOL AS for me I've had a Lee Classic Press & 45ACP dies for 40 years . Both have done me well through the years. Also load 45LC & 30.06 both Lee too. Make the choice that fits for you. Mickey
Actually the only Q I asked was what kit out of those. I just drew it out and added some info about myself to help people know ware I stand.

Old 12-13-2012, 09:48 AM   #55

Liked 180 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 148

War - Didn't mean to ear bang ya . Buy what fits your needs & skill set . Single stage are the basic first steps with this end of the firearm/shooting hobbies. I use an SS press because I don't put10 K down range every month. Nothing wrong with asking Q's just expect to read about who's wife complain less about reloading . LOL MICKEY

Old 12-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich1377usmc
War - Didn't mean to ear bang ya . Buy what fits your needs & skill set . Single stage are the basic first steps with this end of the firearm/shooting hobbies. I use an SS press because I don't put10 K down range every month. Nothing wrong with asking Q's just expect to read about who's wife complain less about reloading . LOL MICKEY
Lol. I haven't even started yet and mine is complaining lol. But she started reading the abcs before I did lol. And you dint bug me. I was just letting you know I had already asked the question.