Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Once Fired Brass Source

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Once Fired Brass Source

For all those reloaders out there, here's another source for once fired brass. Prices look pretty reasonable...http://brassmonkeyoncefired.com/

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” -Calvin Coolidge

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." -Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-15-2012, 01:30 AM   #2

Default brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmkeith View Post
For all those reloaders out there, here's another source for once fired brass. Prices look pretty reasonable...http://brassmonkeyoncefired.com/

Thanks man. I'm going to order some from them.
cottontop

Old 02-16-2012, 04:40 AM   #3

Got my order BrassMonkeyOnceFire.com today. Their website says they ship 105% (by weight) of each item ordered, and I'm happy to say that statement is correct. I ordered 150 pieces of 6.8mm SPC mixed brass and I received 154 pieces of mixed brass. Looks to be in good shape, with the typical shipping dings on the case mouths.

“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” -Calvin Coolidge

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." -Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army

Old 02-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #4

Liked 698 Times on 464 Posts
Likes Given: 726

All the good stuff is sold out... No 6.5 Jap, 7.7 Jap, .30-40 Krag, or 7.62x54r...

Old 02-27-2012, 02:08 AM   #5

Hey Fellas, I just read some of you saw our new site, we process about 1000 pounds of indoor range brass each week. If we don't have it this week, check back as usually we have it in a week or two. If you need something rare, feel free to e-mail me at marty@brassmonkeyoncefired.com and I will hold it for you as it comes in or backorder it.
Trez, I just had some of the 6.5 and 7.7 but it flew out the day I posted the inventory. the 7.62 x 54 comes in about every two weeks so check back when you have time.
Vmkeith, thanks for the props and for the business, we work hard to make sure our quality control is top notch, please let me know if it ever falls short, we will fix it asap and make sure we fix any problem we send out guaranteed. You were fotunate to get that 6.8. If I had a million peices of it I could sell it in about a week, it is hot and hard to get right now. I am glad you liked it.

Thanks again everyone,

Marty

Old 02-27-2012, 02:15 AM   #6

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Thanks for the post. I'm just getting started in reloading so this will help out a lot.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #7

I received my order of 200 .30-06 brass last week for making .25-06 cases. It is all like new and ready to size and load. Keep on goin' guys. Shooters and reloaders need a company like yours.
cottontop