Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Ohaus Du-o-Measure

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 672 Times on 448 Posts
Likes Given: 678

Default Ohaus Du-o-Measure

I know RCBS took over Ohaus, and many of the Ohaus products just got a green paint scheme and a RCBS sticker (EX. The Ohaus 5-0-5 scale just became the RCBS 5-0-5 scale)..
Why doesnt RCBS build the Du-o-Measure powder measure? Its a neat design, and ive never seen another company make one like it.. In case you dont know, the Du-0-Measure can measure for small and large cases without changing the cylinder, you just move a small screw..

Ive been looking for a powder measure for sometime and it seems they all have separate cylinders for measuring powder.. Why? Is it just so you have to buy something extra? (Ive noticed most of the time, you have to buy the "other" cylinder separate..)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-22-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 672 Times on 448 Posts
Likes Given: 678

Does anybody have any parts for these? I just got one but the adjustment screw for the small measure broke..

RCBS would replace it with a uniflow measure but it only comes with one cylinder...