You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading >

Need some help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: anywhere,MI
Posts: 8
Default Need some help

My father passed away last year and I received a few guns and some ammo,I also have this thing that looks like a rifle casing and it is split about half way up into four pieces.There is no primer but a piece runs through the middle with a pin inside and it had a .380 pistol round plugged into it. It matched up to a 30-30 but a little shorter-it has the word varble's or marble's usa no167 anybody seen one of these?

ohsobad is offline  
Reply With Quote

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here

Old 03-23-2011, 12:36 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 266
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts


The link below might be of some help. The case you described and the 167 seem to indicate a 35 Remington to 380-Auto cartridge adapter. I wouldn't mind seeing a picture if you can get one posted.

New toy: Marble's cartridge adapter thread at 24hourcampfire

Last edited by Eric0424; 03-23-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Eric0424 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes