Need a little help here!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Need a little help here!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Need a little help here!!!

Can anyone give me some help tracking down Hodgdon Varget Powder? I've looked and can't find any. At least any that is running $80 a pound. I've checked all the main suppliers and nothing! Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I'm new to reloading so maybe I missed some places?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #2

Liked 346 Times on 222 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bma2772
Can anyone give me some help tracking down Hodgdon Varget Powder? I've looked and can't find any. At least any that is running $80 a pound. I've checked all the main suppliers and nothing! Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I'm new to reloading so maybe I missed some places?
Make you a deal....you pay hazmat as well as what ever the cost is of it here in Canada and what ever import fees plus five buck, ill send as much as you'd like your way.......never mind. It'd probably still be cheaper to pay $80.00 for it.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #3

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

Powder Valley has 1lb containers.

http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin