Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > N korea threats and ammo

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 01:59 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 252 Times on 116 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
North Korea attacking the U.S.. Sorta reminds me of the mouse that climbed up an elephants leg with rape on his mind.
Nukes are the ultimate power equalizer. Especially if they don't care if they get bombed in return.
Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Old 03-08-2013, 02:02 AM   #12

Liked 67 Times on 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingMind

They load the missiles up on some cargo ships and launch near the coast lines they could be launched and detonated before we even know what happened.
I'm not scared. I'm 100% sure it won't happen. If anything they will attack south Korea.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:09 AM   #13

The part that concerns me is that the POTUS and the rest of the executive branch is so weak on foreign policy that our enemies could be emboldened to attack at what they perceive to be our weakest moment in decades.

Criminals are never materially handicapped by such rules; the only effect is to disarm the peaceful citizen and put him fully at the mercy of the lawless. Such rules look very pretty on paper; in practice they are as foolish and footless as the attempt of the mice to bell the cat.

Letter to Alice Dalgliesh, the editor who was censoring his manuscript for Red Planet, regarding gun control registration and control Published in 1949

Old 03-08-2013, 02:16 AM   #14

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Yeah I think its safe to say we can all rest well....intel is already over there with our special ops teams keeping an eye on the little price of NK. they have been pulling this crap for years, nothing new just new threats. This time though they might just gets whats coming to them.

Whats tragic is the poor people that have suffered under NK's gov brainwashing. They are literally starving yet he spends every last dollar on their military. Its sad really....they dont even know it

Old 03-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #15

Liked 67 Times on 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderingMind
The part that concerns me is that the POTUS and the rest of the executive branch is so weak on foreign policy that our enemies could be emboldened to attack at what they perceive to be our weakest moment in decades.
You do have a point there.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:22 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215 View Post
Yeah I think its safe to say we can all rest well....intel is already over there with our special ops teams keeping an eye on the little price of NK. they have been pulling this crap for years, nothing new just new threats. This time though they might just gets whats coming to them.

Whats tragic is the poor people that have suffered under NK's gov brainwashing. They are literally starving yet he spends every last dollar on their military. Its sad really....they dont even know it
I wonder if they will push too far this time. After all they repudiated the Cease fire, they have the Bomb and I will bet a box .22lr that they have bio and chem WMDs as well. They just might be off their rockers enough to think they might get away with using them.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:31 AM   #17
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 4481 Times on 2363 Posts
Likes Given: 255

im not sure losing washington dc would really hurt the country...

much like that il guy im gonna nuke the political talk pre-emptively

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 03-08-2013 at 02:34 AM.

Closed Thread