Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Mosin Ammo Shipped in 2 days

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Mosin Ammo Shipped in 2 days

Just wanted to let you all know that I had a nice experience with SurplusAmmo.com .

I ordered a 440 round tin of 7.62x54R Russian-Light Ball 440 rounds, Steel-Cased, Steel Core FMJ. Comes in 440 Round Spam can. They shipped it out in 2 business days and emailed me the UPS tracking number this morning.

That was after waiting 2 weeks for aimsurplus to ship and having them tell me it would probably be another 2 weeks at least.

So all my Mosin ammo will come through SurplusAmmo.com from now on.

I like to recognize good companies and spread the word. That is my economic stimulus.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”

That was over 30 years ago in a movie about a place that doesn't exist. Now it perfectly describes what is left of our nations capital.
----------------------------------
- S&W M&P 9
- S&W 22A
- Mosin Nagant 91/30 x-sniper 1944
- Remington 870 Express synthetic
- 1851 Colt .44 Reproduction
----------------------------------

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here