Military Ballistic Industries?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Military Ballistic Industries?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1777 Times on 918 Posts
Likes Given: 1353

Default Military Ballistic Industries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin201 View Post
I've purchased from Lucky Gunner quite a few times. Excellent, fast service. And they stand behind their goods. They sell a brand of loose packed bulk ammo From Military Ballistic Industries. It's remanufactured, and really cheap. I bought a bag of 9mm. It turned out to be crap. The cases were dirty and corroded. Some were split open, or had dents. Horrible quality. I complained to Lucky Gunner and they refunded my money. Didn't even ask for the stuff back.
His is the only post the search turned up. Anybody else have any experience with this stuff?

http://www.luckygunner.com/m-b-i-9mm-ammo-for-sale-9mm124fmjmbi-100

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default MBI Ammo

I bought 1000 rds of the 9mm in early December 2012. I've used almost 300 rds of it with excellent results! It was recommended by my instructor and he's been using their 9mm ammo for a while with excellent results also. Too bad someone got a bad batch but, it's good to hear that LG backed the product. Makes me a little more confident in buying from them.