Midway USA
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Midway USA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Midway USA

I was just on there site and tried to order some more black hills 77g otm and it tells me they can not ship to my state I live in Tennessee and have ordered the same ammo before can anyone tell me what's up?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

That's not good.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 07-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #3

Liked 208 Times on 148 Posts
Likes Given: 10

When in doubt, call and ask!

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

Old 07-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2419 Times on 1198 Posts
Likes Given: 1227

Tyrant,

I can explain the reason someone there may have advised you of that. They recently implemented a policy that and individual ordering ammunition form them must have their date of birth on file to cover them against minors buying ammunition. The CYA theory. All you have to do if you are a citizen is call them and get a order file with your DOB in file. There is not problem with shipping to Tennessee. They have me on file and I recently ordered rounds for my M1-Garands since it is not good to shoot full blown high velocity loads in them. I confirmed the above with April of Midway USA this afternoon just in case there was something I was not aware of. They have been one of the best companies I do business with! So all it will take is a phone call. Also as you know by Federal Law they can also not ship to a PO Box.

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 07-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #5

Liked 2178 Times on 1469 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Tyrant,

I can explain the reason someone there may have advised you of that. They recently implemented a policy that and individual ordering ammunition form them must have their date of birth on file to cover them against minors buying ammunition. The CYA theory. All you have to do if you are a citizen is call them and get a order file with your DOB in file. There is not problem with shipping to Tennessee. They have me on file and I recently ordered rounds for my M1-Garands since it is not good to shoot full blown high velocity loads in them. I confirmed the above with April of Midway USA this afternoon just in case there was something I was not aware of. They have been one of the best companies I do business with! So all it will take is a phone call. Also as you know by Federal Law they can also not ship to a PO Box.

Ditto on all that-
Give them a call-
None better to do bissness with!

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET