mastercast bullet company

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > mastercast bullet company

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default mastercast bullet company

Talked to mastercast bullet company and asked them what bullet they use for their 38 special and 357 magnum. They said they use the rainer bullet. Is that bullet good for personal protection? I read that it is copper plated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #2

Well rainier bullets are cast lead bullets that are then plated with a thin copper jacket. They are called TMJ (total metal jacket) bullets. They are cleaner than shooting just lead and that's about it.

For self defence I use what most cops use. Speer Gold Dot ammo is about the best out there and is better priced than most others. Also Remington make a bullets called the Golden Saber which is also a very good performer. Jovan

Old 02-05-2008, 12:47 AM   #3

I either use Federal Hydrashocks or my reloads with Nosler 150 gr HP's, it's a Glock35