Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Ammunition & Reloading (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   Looking for good used reloading setup (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/looking-good-used-reloading-setup-25031/)

SmokeDogg251 03-23-2010 03:28 AM

Looking for good used reloading setup

I am looking for someone that has a good quality used but in good condition reloading setup... I am interested in purchasing everythign that is needed to reload in multiple calivers...if you have a bunch of reloading stuff that you are interested in selling for one set price on all please message me...talk to ya soon

dunerunner 03-23-2010 05:21 AM

You and every other guy on here who wants to get set up to reload!! Good luck Smoke!

canebrake 03-23-2010 05:46 AM

Try eBay.

reloading equipment

doctherock 03-23-2010 05:50 AM

i have a lee loader turret press set up for .40. dont have time or room to use it. leave me a message on my profile and we can make a deal. Its a lee 1000

TheOldMan 03-23-2010 09:57 AM

Try the auction sites... Gunbroker, Auctionarms, etc...

BILLYBOB44 03-26-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeDogg251 (Post 255338)
I am looking for someone that has a good quality used but in good condition reloading setup... I am interested in purchasing everythign that is needed to reload in multiple calivers...if you have a bunch of reloading stuff that you are interested in selling for one set price on all please message me...talk to ya soon

Go to E-Bay+ get your best price/looking older model RCBS RockChucker press, Uniflow Powder Measure, 5-10 scale. Ask Canebrake+I how we know??:D:eek:

Rick1967 03-26-2010 01:23 AM

Seriously, watch yard sales. My neighbor called me today to tell me about what he thought was a bunch of junk. I told him to buy it and I would pay him back. When I went to pick it up I paid him $45. Inside the box was an RCBS Lubrisizer 2, 12 sizing dies, about 20 top punches, and three Lyman bullet molds with handles. One of the molds was a hollow point! I looked every thing up in my Midway Usa catalog. When that stuff was new it was over $500! People are selling stuff cheap. You just have to be ready when you see it.

dunerunner 03-26-2010 02:23 AM

You can also try Cheaper than Dirt...Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

J T Patriot 03-26-2010 04:36 AM

Yeah, just keep your eyes open for "stuff". Just this past week end I picked up a used but in good shape RCBS 30-30 die set. Tonight I bought a brand new RCBS 3 die set for .380 for 30.00. Be patient, deals are there. A lot of folks are strapped for cash.

TheOldMan 03-27-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeDogg251 (Post 255338)

You might also considr the Lee Aniversary Reloading Kit. Everything you need to get started at a very reasonable price. Brand new stuff.