Label Maker
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Label Maker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 04:56 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 37

Default Label Maker

I was watching a youtube video on reloading when I was shopping around for my Dillon and a guy was going through all his reloading stuff and had a label maker, what a great idea.

I went to staples and picked one up for $20 bucks on clearance. What a great addition to the loading bench. I label everything now and its much easier than a sharpie. Once I am done with something I can just peel the label off. I put em on my ammo boxes when I put reloads in em, my powder measures when I leave powder in em, pretty much anything I want to mark.

Does anyone else use one ?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-14-2012, 05:05 AM   #2

Liked 53 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmboyz View Post
I was watching a youtube video on reloading when I was shopping around for my Dillon and a guy was going through all his reloading stuff and had a label maker, what a great idea.

I went to staples and picked one up for $20 bucks on clearance. What a great addition to the loading bench. I label everything now and its much easier than a sharpie. Once I am done with something I can just peel the label off. I put em on my ammo boxes when I put reloads in em, my powder measures when I leave powder in em, pretty much anything I want to mark.

Does anyone else use one ?
Not a bad idea! I must admit to having 50 or so MTM boxes with Sharpie writing on them x'd out with new writting under it.

Keep up with the trends, avoid the fads, take your time and do work you can be proud of always

Old 06-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 871 Times on 526 Posts
Likes Given: 193

I'm too cheap

Removable labels is mucho cheaper.