Joining the ranks of reloaders - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Joining the ranks of reloaders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Calipers, unless I missed them.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #12
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

2H2H,
So how is the project going? I missed the start of the thread a couple weeks ago, but wanted to chime in a little bit on the bench set up.

I built my own bench from a couple free designs I found on-line. The major part of the bench was from one plan, but the work surface I borrowed and edited from another.

Since there is already a thread devoted to reloading benches (and Lon was gracious enough to post a link above) I posted photos over there.

Don't forget to keep us updated on how things are going.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The plan is going pretty well. I'll be looking for an area around the house to set up in and also plans to build a bench are in order. I do have powder I just forgot to list it is 1lb of varget powder. Plans will be slow going as I am still busy with school and some other things, however, as soon as I get started I'll update this page. I'm going to be buying a few manuals and the ABC's of reloading soon. Thanks for all the help so far everyone!

The truth will set you free, but first it's going to piss you off.

"Time to nut up or shut up." - Tallahassee

"Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid." - The Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddn View Post
I'm a man, I see it as my obligation to like guns. And they are just so fun.