input ur 7 mm RUM load test

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > input ur 7 mm RUM load test

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default input ur 7 mm RUM load test

Hey guys, girls
I have loaded some rem. 140 psp and also swift scirrocco 150 .

I used 2 powders witch are listed in lyman 48th.
H-50BMG , and (RX-25) witch is RL-25 but lyman says RX but anyway. I had decent results with both bullets shooting at range only no kills yet. You know alot of ppl say this cal is overbore. well everyone has an opionion. Mine is I like the round , I've had decent amount of time with the 7mm and I think this cal. is great.
Its really just what you are doing with it. I will be shooting semi long range such as 200-800 alot of yardage between there huh. shooting whitetail at different ranges is so much fun .
Post some of your info please Any of the 09 books have new loads in them ?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here