I need ammo help! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > I need ammo help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10424 Times on 4495 Posts
Likes Given: 1656

Tastes great- less filling- and on the golf forum, the debate over the best ball, best club etc continues. Difference of opinion makes for bets on horse races. How DARE you claim that a Titleist is better than a.... well, you get the idea!

Frankly, I would not feel poorly armed with a .357, 9mm, .40 OR a .45. One advantage that the 9mm Parabellum DOES enjoy is how widespread it is- I do think you could drop me in a major city anywhere in the WORLD- and I could get a box of 9mm Para.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:36 AM   #12

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Glad to see you're in Phx I'm up north in Flagstaff. You're lucky to have the Ben Avery shooting range were supposed to get one in the near future G&F originally wanted to put the range down at Willard Springs which would have been nice since it takes about five minutes to get there from where I live. But the whiners in Munds park put a stop to it. Now it will be out by Walnut Canyon which is about 30 miles away.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:40 AM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Tastes great- less filling- and on the golf forum, the debate over the best ball, best club etc continues. Difference of opinion makes for bets on horse races. How DARE you claim that a Titleist is better than a.... well, you get the idea!

Frankly, I would not feel poorly armed with a .357, 9mm, .40 OR a .45. One advantage that the 9mm Parabellum DOES enjoy is how widespread it is- I do think you could drop me in a major city anywhere in the WORLD- and I could get a box of 9mm Para.
The 357 is a great pistol wish I still had mine. I think the 40 cal is a nice in between round but since my 45 is bought and paid for and I can't afford any new guns rught now it will have to do.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:44 AM   #14

firelooker, go to semi-auto there is a new thread there in your honor!!

BTW, always nice to see a Flag shooter!! Wish I could get up there more often