I Found a Die I'm Looking Forward To Trying
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading >

I Found a Die I'm Looking Forward To Trying

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2014, 07:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default I Found a Die I'm Looking Forward To Trying

Hi folks,

I usually charge rifle cases off the press while using a Lee Disk to charge on-press.

However, sometimes I want to load up plinking rounds that don't require me to weigh each charge, and that means charging on the press.

Nothing Lee makes would adapt their "Perfect Powder Measure", which is the one that works best for me, to the press.

I went looking and found this:

I Found a Die I'm Looking Forward To Trying - Ammunition & Reloading

It adapts the Perfect Powder Measure to my Rock Chucker press, and should work with any press. The thing's long, too, and I would think it would handle most anything below .50bmg.

I need to go 'empty' a few cases to try it out!

Regards,

Josh

Is it better to live by a corrupt society's standards rather than face persecution for not doing the same? This is the dilemma we now face. We must hold fast to our convictions as we confront this dilemma. Knowing one's self goes a long way in the crisis. - Me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here