How valuable is the ability to reload ammo to you? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading >

How valuable is the ability to reload ammo to you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 06:48 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 54 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

reloading is very valuable to me !I primarily reload pistol ammo and all the brass i use is from the floor of this indoor range I go to.Most of the guns fired at this range are rentals that require the shooter purchase ammo from the range.so most of the brass I pick up is once fired brass.ON a saturday when I leave this range I have at least 15 lbs of brass in my shooting bag.Doing this I save a ton of money shooting 45 acp and 38 special my two favorite pistol calibers!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I like the ability to always have ammo on hand. Just this past Thanksgiving my brother was home from Oklahoma and wanted to shoot his Ruger Vaquero 45 and didn't have any ammo with him. So we went to the local shop and they wanted $35 for a box of 50 cowboy loads. Needless to say he didn't buy them. I said wait until the next day and I would bring some of my pistols as I have a Ruger Blackhawk in the same caliber with some cowboy loads that I had reloaded and we would go shooting. I sure didn't cost me no $35 for a box of 50 to go shooting that day. So reloading is very important to me just for the fact I save quite a bit of money on a box of ammo and the abilty to load at different levels of power without breaking the bank.