how much does it cost to start reloading - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > how much does it cost to start reloading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #21

Default tell the wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50of4064 View Post
Tell the wife that you need $800. ( I am basing this on a single stage press not a progressive )
1st. Do your homework and start with a couple of reloading books, read, read, underline and highlight any thing you don't understand. and ask ?'s, either here or someone that you may know that reloads.
2nd. Make a list of the must have's and would like to have's.
3rd. Go research the prices and GO GET the must haves.
4th. Then... tell the wife that you are a GOD and saved $75 on the stuff by paying cash and take her out to dinner. ( never mind how much you spent. you will need that $ for the would like to have's. )

Just saying.. been there.

Good luck!

That's what I like about NOT being married. I buy what I want, when I want, and I don't have to answer to anyone.
cottontop

Old 08-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #22

How much does it cost to reload? How much you got?
cottontop