Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > homemade hydra shocks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5316 Times on 2775 Posts
Likes Given: 335

Nothing wrong with experimenting safely blowing up water jugs and melons.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-26-2011, 10:20 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I didn't mean to imply by my earlier post that experimentation should be discouraged; on the contrary, it should be encouraged. The huge improvements in bullet design over the last twenty years have all been the result of experimental design, either by manufacturers or individuals.

My concern that some young, naive person, such as I used to be, may take what is read in some of these forums and modify ammo which is later used to shoot someone. If anyone is unlucky enough to have to resort to firearms in their defense it would be a shame if they also had to defend their choice of ammunition in a civil court.

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."

- Dr. Suzanna Gratia Hupp, TX State Rep., GOP, Massacre Survivor