Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Head Stamp FCNT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Head Stamp FCNT

Anybody ever reload any brass with the head stamp FCNT? I found some at a good price but don't want waste the money it isn't good brass.
Thanks

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, 1785
Life member: NRA, GOA, VVA, Front Sight Firearm Training

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-24-2012, 11:37 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8314 Times on 3594 Posts
Likes Given: 1278

Federal Cartridge- Non Toxic. Means lead free primers. Check primer size and flash hole size- may be smaller than ordinary.

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:42 PM   #3

Liked 665 Times on 456 Posts
Likes Given: 671

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Federal Cartridge- Non Toxic. Means lead free primers. Check primer size and flash hole size- may be smaller than ordinary.
Some odd sized primer? Or is it a small rifle primer in a large centerfire
(like .45acp small primer, except rifle)?

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Thanks, I had feeling it was Federal Cartridge but wasn't sure about the NT. A friend of mine just sent me a message that he had read some bad reviews about this brass.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, 1785
Life member: NRA, GOA, VVA, Front Sight Firearm Training