Has anybody experienced this!!! - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Has anybody experienced this!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 06:32 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidyhowareya View Post
Bought several rounds of American Eagle 223 Tipped Varmint 50 grain because Cabelas had it about a month and a half ago. Decided to use them on a hog hunt 2 weeks ago and found 2 rounds that were over seated by the manufacturer, which is Federal. Check out the pictures and let me know if this has happened to you. Out of the countless thousands of rounds I have purchased and shot, this is a first for me.
I saw a brand new Hornaday ZomieMax round do the same thing about a week ago. I'd be pissed if I paid the price they get for those and had quality that low

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr