Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Ammunition & Reloading (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   ha you must be new (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/ha-you-must-new-87654/)

Ultimate_sig 03-28-2013 08:42 AM

ha you must be new

2 Attachment(s)
After work I stopped at Walmart to see what ammo was in stock. We all know about the 3 box rule. Well the last that was helping me clearly didn't know of this. I wasn't quit sure until she asked me how many boxes of slugs I wanted. So I tested and said 5. She handed me the 5 and asked air do you want any more. I seen a giant stack of 7.62 and took a couple of those. After she handed them to me I walked straight to check out. The whole time I was expecting someone in a blue polo to jump out and say hey you can't buy all that. But all went well and I walked out with 7 boxes of ammo. Thankyou newbie

Attachment 93287

Attachment 93288

fupuk 03-29-2013 08:57 AM

Nice. Either the person selling you the ammo knows three boxes are not enough, or just dont know how to read. But either one will work if it helps you out.

deadsp0t 03-29-2013 11:52 AM

Thanks, now there's none for the rest of us.

MisterMcCool 03-29-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadsp0t
Thanks, now there's none for the rest of us.

We were all thinking it. Just didn't have the balls to post it.

purehavoc 03-29-2013 01:12 PM

I stopped at a walmart about a hour from me and I asked to get 3 boxes of tula .223 the guy says anything else I can get ya , I said yeah how about 3 boxes of Tula 7.62 , ok anything else . " What about the 3 box limit, is that per caliber ? " Oh thats just up there for the younger people so they dont go over board . How much you really want he said . Well how about 700 rds of .223 . " All righty anything else I can get ya ? WTF I should have just cleared the shelves I guess :D
He proceeded to tell me khe wasnt going to miss a big sale in his dept for some stupid 3 box limit . I love people that think like me :)

AR10 03-29-2013 02:15 PM

The last ammo crisis a few years ago, I filled a shopping cart with ammo when the clerk said three boxes per type. I loaded up with three of everything. At the checkout, the manager was called, and he made me pick three boxes period. Must have been fun restocking all that ammo. That was at 3am. Now they will not sell ammo at night.

Ultimate_sig 03-29-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1195222)

We were all thinking it. Just didn't have the balls to post it.

I could've bought it all but I decided to be generous

Ultimate_sig 03-29-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purehavoc (Post 1195235)
I stopped at a walmart about a hour from me and I asked to get 3 boxes of tula .223 the guy says anything else I can get ya , I said yeah how about 3 boxes of Tula 7.62 , ok anything else . " What about the 3 box limit, is that per caliber ? " Oh thats just up there for the younger people so they dont go over board . How much you really want he said . Well how about 700 rds of .223 . " All righty anything else I can get ya ? WTF I should have just cleared the shelves I guess :D
He proceeded to tell me khe wasnt going to miss a big sale in his dept for some stupid 3 box limit . I love people that think like me :)

The lady I delt with had no idea of the limit

farmallcrew 03-29-2013 10:41 PM

Glad to see Walmart has good people.