Gun Room / Man Cave - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Gun Room / Man Cave

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1151 Times on 751 Posts
Likes Given: 690

<picks up jaw off the floor and asks if im in your will?> that is def the winner of the mancave award...

so how do you decide what to shoot? looks like you could shoot a different firearm every day of the year.. and two on christmas

Old 08-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjfuller1 View Post
<picks up jaw off the floor and asks if im in your will?> that is def the winner of the mancave award...

so how do you decide what to shoot? looks like you could shoot a different firearm every day of the year.. and two on christmas
Thanks, Well as I said before this took 40 years to build the collection and acquire the equipment. So this was not something I did over the past few months. Yeah it is difficult to decide what to shoot but here is the benefit; I don't get to shoot all of them regularly so it is like discovering a new shooting toy over again. There are some that get regular attention just so I don’t lose proficiency with the weapon. There is actually more equipment in the garage workshop like brass vibrators, parts cleaner, drill press, lathe, milling machine. These are just too dirty to bring inside. But the other rooms pictured in this thread are just as impressive because the individual has built it to their liking and current affordabilites. As long as they are actively loading and shooting all is good.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine

Last edited by alxltd1; 08-02-2011 at 05:51 PM.