Guard Dog ammo
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading >

Guard Dog ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2013, 06:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts

Default Guard Dog ammo

Anyone have hands on experience with this? Read an article in guns and ammo and I am intrigued. Should negate any issues with hollow points clogging and not opening, which I have heard can happen with heavier clothing. Thanks for any input!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-25-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyp7162
Anyone have hands on experience with this? Read an article in guns and ammo and I am intrigued. Should negate any issues with hollow points clogging and not opening, which I have heard can happen with heavier clothing. Thanks for any input!
Not The Gd's In .45 But In .357,...I think we have 2 full boxes & an open one we tested out...
At the time we shot a few rds. each through 3 Guns, Ruger SP101 2.25", Colt King Cobra 3" & Colt Python 6"...
very good groups on Shoot N C targets out to 10-12 yards on the snubbies and Very very Good out to 25 Yds From a Partially Bagged Rest through the "Big Snake!" Note: all three had improved Grips and the two Colt's are "Mag-Na-Ported" I heard they are making them In some new calibers? But it so hard as it is to get ANY major handgun ammo. We drove all over N.Az. on Monday, Two Gun shops, A Wally World, and a Big Five, just to get 100 Rds. Of .9mm Ball & 80 Rds. of SD, and 100 Rds of .38,..50 Ball & 50 SD...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 07-25-2013 at 09:03 AM.