Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > great idea for ammo discounts in your local area!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Default great idea for ammo discounts in your local area!

Hey guys, I just posted a similar thread in my local PA forum but wanted to branch out and share this great idea with you....because its super easy, free, and very duplicatable....

We have a very well known FFL/range dealer in my local area and they offer a 3-tiered bulk ammo discount. I believe its 5% off between 5-10 boxes, 10% off between 11-20 boxes, and a whopping 20% off 21+ boxes of ammo!

So....

I came up with the idea to create a local Facebook community page to draw local folks in and begin creating groups to make bulk ammo purchases for that very reason! Its safe to assume that my local FFL dealer isnt the ONLY place that offers bulk ammo discounts because lets face it....we are all looking for the best deal around! So I encourage you all to look around your area and see if any dealers offer bulk discounts and get on it! Plus it will encourage folks to get together and posts reviews, classifieds, etc.

And...if you guys dont mind....LIKE the page so I can begin growing a presence

https://www.facebook.com/BucksAndMontcoGunsAmmoClub

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5080 Times on 2889 Posts
Likes Given: 4243

A great idea.

"Politics is the art of the possible" Otto von Bismarck.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #3

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Thanks, anyone can do it and if your local FFL dealers arent already giving bulk ammo discounts....pitch them the idea and tell them you have the potential to send a LOT of business their way. Its a win-win!

I mean in today's hyper-inflated prices on thing like ammo....20% off helps get it back down to a reasonable price. As soon as the FB page grows I will begin stockpiling ASAP