Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Dragons breath ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 952 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 515

Default Dragons breath ?

Where can you get these rounds ? Is that the real name for them ? I would like to have a few to empty on a unsuspecting ford tarus . They look right nasty , figured if I could get my hands on some I would use one of my NEF single shots that I fired a flare out of when I was little . BTW flare in shot gun = no more blueing

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-17-2011, 03:08 PM   #2

Liked 37 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Here you go -> AmericanSpecialtyAmmo.com

Old 04-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #3

or you can go to www.firequest.com as well they have a good little list for exotic shotgun ammo