Double Tap customer service
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Double Tap customer service

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default Double Tap customer service

I recently tried to purchase ammo from Double Tap and everything went fine but for some odd reason mu credit card didn't take on their website, I think it's because I was using my smart phone and not the pc. Anyways, the company sent me an email saying that i had not entered a method of payment. I tried to add my credit card but their website does not have that option. What I mean is that as you're making a purchase you can add a credit card but otherwise you can't. So I call them and thet say on their automated message that i have called after business hours. But I called today, Monday,at 1:30 pm their time. Has anyone else had this problem or am I the only fool who can't make an internet ammo purchace?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-30-2013, 04:59 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2854 Times on 1487 Posts
Likes Given: 254

They (like many online retailers of gun related stuff) have declared an "all hands on deck" and have temporarily assigned every warm body available to getting orders out. The customer service reps are probably helping with the shipping duties

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

locutus Likes This 
Old 05-01-2013, 03:55 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5932 Times on 3355 Posts
Likes Given: 5484

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
They (like many online retailers of gun related stuff) have declared an "all hands on deck" and have temporarily assigned every warm body available to getting orders out. The customer service reps are probably helping with the shipping duties
^^^^ What he said!^^^^^^

Winston Churchill