Here is what i have so far. I want to add a couple things and make it look nicer but it works.
The 9mm brass is my first load with it.
4lbs of brass
5lbs of media
Full the tube of water
1 Tablespoon Dish soap
1/2 teaspoon of lemishine
2 Hours of Tumbling
The bottom photos is the before shot of the batch that is going right now.
Most of the materials i used i picked because they were in the garage already. But here is a list of what i spent.
Drum ( I didnt have any pvc laying around)
4 inch pvc base -free
4 inch x 3 inch coupling 6.55
4 inch cap 7.71
3 inch rubber cap 4.21
SS Media 34.99
Grand Total 127.67
Im pretty happy with how it turned out. The bearings are the most expensive part but they should last a really long time. The media never wears out and i have room to expand if i feel i need a bigger / second drum.