Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Depriming?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 04:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Depriming?

First of all, let me say that I have absolutely zero reloading gear at this point in time. I do, however, have a decent pile of .45 ACP and .38 Special brass that I want to start de-priming in anticipation of a time when I can start reloading.

Is there any sort of household tool I can use, or some way to rig something to be able to de-prime these cases without having a press with a de-priming die?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-24-2007, 07:46 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

What you want is the - Lee brand "Decapper & Base" part #90102, it's about 4 bux and it'll last several lifetimes.

"Those who have long enjoyed privileges as we enjoy, forget, in time, that men have died to win them."

Franklin D. Roosvelt

Newest Threads