Cost for reloading - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Cost for reloading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #21
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21985 Times on 12396 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoGrrr View Post
Nite and axx
While you know you're being facetious with your comments, OP does not. Comments like yours will simply make enemies which is not what the list was intended for. Get real, already.
C'Mon fellas. amstutz is looking for advice and we're (supposedly) trying to help him. But it seems you are trying to make a farce out of reloading and more economical shooting.

Having a little hands-on experience will prompt one to ask some intelligent questions which is far better than having to blindly buy things you have no idea about.
nothing wrong with finding a mentor, but i still suggest he buy the book and read it first and then have some understanding of the reloading process. just finding someone that reloads, doesn't mean they are actually doing it safely and properly. and with no actual knowledge of the procedures and proper safety, how would he have any idea if they were teaching him correctly?

and to even suggest reloading and alcohol in the same paragraph to me is rediculous and not promoting safe reloading practices.

BTW, i wasn't being facetious as you put it, simply stating what i read and interpreted. seems as i wasn't the only one to feel that way about your post.