Ceramic Porcelain Polishing Media

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Ceramic Porcelain Polishing Media

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ceramic Porcelain Polishing Media

I have some 30.06 brass that I would like to clean and was wondering if this medium would be the best to clean them with. This product is available in a 3mm bead.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-02-2007, 05:19 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

That sounds great. I've also read about tumbling media that is little rods with angle-cut ends. I'd think the rods would be more effective than the beads.

Frankly, I've had really great results with treated walnut shell, and except for finding something that does a bit better a job on primer pockets, I'm happy with it.

"Those who have long enjoyed privileges as we enjoy, forget, in time, that men have died to win them."

Franklin D. Roosvelt