Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > buying ammo online

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 04:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default buying ammo online

hello all i was wondeing if it is a good way to buy ammo online vs going to local store and buying because of not having to give up your INFO online a record to track you. thanks cooley 45'er

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Cooley - I think you are being a bit paranoid. For any on-line ammo purchase You need to provide your name, address (for shipping) and a credit card number (for payment) - pretty much like any other internet transaction. You may also have to certify you are of legal age to purchase ammo.

Do you have a reason for not wanting anyone to know you have purchsed ammo?

You should also stop by the "Introductions" thread and introduce yourself to this forum.

TXnorton

Old 11-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Welcome to the forum. I agree with TX, buying ammo is just like any other transaction. I've done it in the past and would do it again. Just watch the shipping charges don't eat up your savings versus going to the local store.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 11-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #4

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

You think buying ammo on line is any different than posting on a internetz gun forum??

Just take up the slack in your tinfoil hat's chin strap and purchase away!

Welcome and hop over to the Introductions section and let us know a little about yourself.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 11-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #5

Default buying ammo online

thanks all for your reply, i will go and introdues myself, i guess im a little paranoid about all the talk about tracking ammo and guns etc. i heard there are going to put a tax if you have guns in your home etc irs will have it on the w2 and ask if you have guns and how many, just trying to stock up on as much i can get before some of this start to happen thanks again for replys. cooley 45'er