Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Bullet sale at Sinclair.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 713 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

Default Bullet sale at Sinclair.

A buddy of mine point this out to me form another forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone else, somewhere else...
I am on the Sinclair International email list and occasionally in with all of the awesome articles they toss out a few good deals for some of us.

This months deals included Remington .223 55gr FMJ w/ cannelure 100rd bulk pack for $10.25

As well as: Remington .45ACP 230gr FMJ RN 100 bullets $21.95

Those are standard prices listed. However, here is the bulletin I received in the email:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featured Products
Remington Bulk Bullets
Take advantage of special pricing on two Remington Bulk bullets this month: The 22 cal 55 grain FMJ w/cannelure is priced for the high volume varmint shooters or for your winter reloading projects at only $7.99 per 100 - that's $39.95 per 500!

The 45 cal 230 gr FMJ-RN is normally priced at $21.95 per 100. Pick these up for just $15.99 per 100 while supplies last - Save over 25%!

Figured some of you guys that buy in bulk may want to take a look at these for the prices.

Also, the New 2010-B Catalog will be out soon for those of you interested in ordering it for those drool worthy items

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 713 Times on 431 Posts
Likes Given: 860

$8 per 100 for plinking ammo is a damn good deal...

"I am prepared are you?" -- Shade

"Regulation, registration, confiscation, domination, that's the Progressive agenda." -- RED Caddy