blemished bullets for sale
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > blemished bullets for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default blemished bullets for sale

Just noticed Midway now has a wide selection of blemished bullets for sale that you reloaders might want to check.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #2

Liked 36 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I was just reading that, they have some mixed 150/165 gr .30 cals for $12.19/100....I'm tempted to grab 500 of those. Midway adds in a handling charge,,,,postage and handling, so that it is more efficient to buy in larger quantities to spread that around. I order from several places and get orders for flat rate $8 or $9, but when I order from Midway, then its going to cost me more. On small orders, it is not feasible to do that unless it is an item that I absolutely have to have and no one else has one.

That item has been withdrawn in the time it took me to type this.......Hmmm.

I ran 5 boxes of other similar bullets, and the postage and handling is $13.55 for that order. It would be the same for one box, but when updating the order to 10 boxes, there was no postage or handling. So, if I find some other guys that want to go in, we can buy a thousand bullets, split them up, and avoid shipping and taxes, which makes them a good buy.

NRA Life
Whittington Center Life
Times are tough, ammo is expensive, there will be no warning shots.

Old 06-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #3

Liked 57 Times on 46 Posts

I checked the website and there is nothing there. Checked sale and clearance as well. I don't have any e-blast emails. U guys have a link to them?