Blazer/herters 9mm total nylon jacket
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading >

Blazer/herters 9mm total nylon jacket


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
wieseman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: nebraska
Posts: 114
Liked 30 Times on 16 Posts

Default Blazer/herters 9mm total nylon jacket

I just bought a 5 box limit of this stuff at cabelas. I've never bought or shot it before , is it worth the $13.99 per box or should have I passed on it? With the ammo shortage I figured why not but I know nothing about nylon jacketed ammo. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance!!
image-2961185338.jpg  
wieseman71 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 06-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1101 Times on 659 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieseman71
I just bought a 5 box limit of this stuff at cabelas. I've never bought or shot it before , is it worth the $13.99 per box or should have I passed on it? With the ammo shortage I figured why not but I know nothing about nylon jacketed ammo. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance!!
Very,very, very dirty!!! I use to buy it because of the price.
Fathead00 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
wieseman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: nebraska
Posts: 114
Liked 30 Times on 16 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

Very,very, very dirty!!! I use to buy it because of the price.
Thanks, I can deal with dirty ammo. I love tearing down and cleaning my firearms almost as much as shooting them.
wieseman71 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1101 Times on 659 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wieseman71

Thanks, I can deal with dirty ammo. I love tearing down and cleaning my firearms almost as much as shooting them.
I shot the 9mm and .40 cal ammo. I had no problems with the ammo besides being dirty!!
Fathead00 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Herters ammo any good? Mosin Ammunition & Reloading 11 09-17-2013 10:55 PM
Herters ammo SportpepR General Handgun Discussion 1 01-08-2012 04:13 AM
Herters 22 Revolver SteveK General Handgun Discussion 0 11-13-2010 10:19 PM



Newest Threads