Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Auction Sat. A.M. Need input quick!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 03:21 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Auction Sat. A.M. Need input quick!!!!

Guys,
Please take a look at the list and photo gallery. I'm specifically looking at the reloading stuff. What is all that stuff worth? Should I snag this stuff or should a use the money for a new reloading set up? (still may pick up the ammo and brass) Oh, and if some of y'all in NC are going to this, at least give me a heads up!
Jerry Harris Auctions

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

Last edited by supergus; 08-08-2009 at 03:34 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergus View Post
Guys,
Please take a look at the list and photo gallery. I'm specifically looking at the reloading stuff. What is all that stuff worth? Should I snag this stuff or should a use the money for a new reloading set up? (still may pick up the ammo and brass) Oh, and if some of y'all in NC are going to this, at least give me a heads up!
Jerry Harris Auctions

Personally, I would snatch it up. Most of what I saw on there is definitely going to be worth it. Look up the price new and take off 25% and that is about what they are worth. If you find you don't need some of it. Since reloading things are hard to come by you will be able to sell them for a pretty penny.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I would grab every last bit of reloading equipment and powder I could get my grubby fat fingers on.

That Texan relaoding press is great.

The Dillon tumbler is the biggest thing on the market I think you can polish a big block chevy in it really.