Anybody Break one of these ? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Anybody Break one of these ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5674 Times on 2963 Posts
Likes Given: 375

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Dillon for the WIN!
it doesnt just end there with dillon and replacing parts. call em with a question and they will help until you understand what your doing. i can be something of a nub now and then and dillon has worked me through problems everytime in a pleasent ready to help manner.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:57 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have to agree Dillon has the best customer service bar none. They used to advertise if you found an old Dillon press at the land fill compaired to finding a Lee press and the cost to fix both and replace all broken and missing parts. Zero dollars for the Dillon and muchmore for the Lee, Dillion really only has a couple of parts they might ask you to return, stuff like the frame and the like that rarely break. Sometimes you can take the broken stuff to a Dillon dealer (if they still have such people) and they can call Dillon and replace whatever you need right there and have Dillon replace the dealer's part. But that takes a dealer willing to take the trouble to deal with you. Having met Mike Dillonm his wife and children they are super people to boot. And he is doing wonders with the GE mini gun, his first true love.