Ammo test videos


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Ammo test videos

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 05:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Ammo test videos

Here is the CorBon PowRball video. I'm impressed.


Winchester ranger .40


Black talon vs. Ranger T



__________________

Last edited by Gojubrian; 04-17-2010 at 05:12 AM. Reason: add
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 04-17-2010, 06:22 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dunerunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Florence, Oregon
Posts: 8,481
Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Great vids Goju!! I like the Federal HST!



__________________

People get the government they deserve.

dunerunner is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:26 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

I like the idea of filling the jugs with wet newspaper.



__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 02:30 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
skullcrusher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio,Ohio
Posts: 10,949
Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default

Ammo test pics.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/45-kings-report-thread-23690/

Just sayin...

__________________

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!
skullcrusher is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:13 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Ruzai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North-west Louisiana
Posts: 546
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I cant see anything. Is that thread for supporting members only or something? It says I'm trying to edit someone's profile or dont have enough privilages.
__________________

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Ruzai is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:42 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzai View Post
I cant see anything. Is that thread for supporting members only or something? It says I'm trying to edit someone's profile or dont have enough privilages.
You have to be a supporting member.
__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:57 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
willshoum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houma, La.,La.
Posts: 5,433
Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Ammo Pleeze

I'm 57 yrs. Old. I shoot Blanks. But When Push comes to shove I get out the real ammo. Never Pis Off an Old Man with nothing left to live for. Those two jokers in Cal. With their ak's would have ben dead meat in my neck of the woods. As posted before, I"m Old I'm Tired I'M Pissed. Thanks for the ear. God Bless Our SNIPERS, Wills in da Swamp In La. One Shot One Kill......

__________________
willshoum is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 02:15 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
willshoum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houma, La.,La.
Posts: 5,433
Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Dead Meat

You Guys are Looking at the Wrong Pics. If You want to see what the act. damage is done to the human body, do more research on post war injuries. My father was a Medic in ww 2. The War at it's worst. He was right in the middle of the battle of the Bulge. Never put the damage done by the bullet, only the Humane way of destroying the enemy. Wills in da Swamp In La. One Shot One Kill..........P<S Having a hard time right now because I got ripped off in broad daylite. Damn these crack heads.

__________________
willshoum is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
I'm 57 yrs. Old. I shoot Blanks. But When Push comes to shove I get out the real ammo. Never Pis Off an Old Man with nothing left to live for. Those two jokers in Cal. With their ak's would have ben dead meat in my neck of the woods. As posted before, I"m Old I'm Tired I'M Pissed. Thanks for the ear. God Bless Our SNIPERS, Wills in da Swamp In La. One Shot One Kill......

What type of "real ammo" do you use? That's the thing here. These ballistic tests give a good indication of the trauma they can cause.

BTW, those two jokers with AK's were killed thanks to the quick thinking L.A.cops who decided to raid a gun shop.
__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:36 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rogers, AR
Posts: 6,262
Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
You Guys are Looking at the Wrong Pics. If You want to see what the act. damage is done to the human body, do more research on post war injuries. My father was a Medic in ww 2. The War at it's worst. He was right in the middle of the battle of the Bulge. Never put the damage done by the bullet, only the Humane way of destroying the enemy. Wills in da Swamp In La. One Shot One Kill..........P<S Having a hard time right now because I got ripped off in broad daylite. Damn these crack heads.

I'm almost certain they didn't have or use the types of ammo we have today in WW2.


__________________
Gojubrian is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Tumbling loaded ammo THE TEST cpttango30 Ammunition & Reloading 14 07-21-2008 08:50 PM