Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Ammunition & Reloading (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   Ammo test videos (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/ammo-test-videos-26165/)

Gojubrian 04-17-2010 05:07 AM

Ammo test videos
 
Here is the CorBon PowRball video. I'm impressed.


Winchester ranger .40


Black talon vs. Ranger T


dunerunner 04-17-2010 06:22 AM

Great vids Goju!! I like the Federal HST!

Gojubrian 04-18-2010 02:26 AM

I like the idea of filling the jugs with wet newspaper.




skullcrusher 04-18-2010 02:30 AM

Ammo test pics.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/45-kings-report-thread-23690/

Just sayin...:D

Ruzai 04-18-2010 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 271662)

I cant see anything. Is that thread for supporting members only or something? It says I'm trying to edit someone's profile or dont have enough privilages. :confused:

Gojubrian 04-19-2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruzai (Post 271781)
I cant see anything. Is that thread for supporting members only or something? It says I'm trying to edit someone's profile or dont have enough privilages. :confused:

You have to be a supporting member. :p:p:p

willshoum 04-19-2010 01:57 AM

Ammo Pleeze
 
I'm 57 yrs. Old. I shoot Blanks. But When Push comes to shove I get out the real ammo. Never Pis Off an Old Man with nothing left to live for. Those two jokers in Cal. With their ak's would have ben dead meat in my neck of the woods. As posted before, I"m Old I'm Tired I'M Pissed. Thanks for the ear. God Bless Our SNIPERS, Wills in da Swamp In La. One Shot One Kill......:)

willshoum 04-19-2010 02:15 AM

Dead Meat
 
You Guys are Looking at the Wrong Pics. If You want to see what the act. damage is done to the human body, do more research on post war injuries. My father was a Medic in ww 2. The War at it's worst. He was right in the middle of the battle of the Bulge. Never put the damage done by the bullet, only the Humane way of destroying the enemy. Wills in da Swamp In La. One Shot One Kill..........P<S Having a hard time right now because I got ripped off in broad daylite. Damn these crack heads.

Gojubrian 04-19-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshoum (Post 272103)
I'm 57 yrs. Old. I shoot Blanks. But When Push comes to shove I get out the real ammo. Never Pis Off an Old Man with nothing left to live for. Those two jokers in Cal. With their ak's would have ben dead meat in my neck of the woods. As posted before, I"m Old I'm Tired I'M Pissed. Thanks for the ear. God Bless Our SNIPERS, Wills in da Swamp In La. One Shot One Kill......:)


What type of "real ammo" do you use? That's the thing here. These ballistic tests give a good indication of the trauma they can cause.

BTW, those two jokers with AK's were killed thanks to the quick thinking L.A.cops who decided to raid a gun shop.

Gojubrian 04-19-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willshoum (Post 272112)
You Guys are Looking at the Wrong Pics. If You want to see what the act. damage is done to the human body, do more research on post war injuries. My father was a Medic in ww 2. The War at it's worst. He was right in the middle of the battle of the Bulge. Never put the damage done by the bullet, only the Humane way of destroying the enemy. Wills in da Swamp In La. One Shot One Kill..........P<S Having a hard time right now because I got ripped off in broad daylite. Damn these crack heads.


I'm almost certain they didn't have or use the types of ammo we have today in WW2. :rolleyes:


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.