Ammo and PayPal
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Ammo and PayPal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 42 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Default Ammo and PayPal

there isnt any sites that sell ammo and are payable by PayPal are there???

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #2

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

PayPal doesn't like the firearms industry. Here is their user policy

"Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

1.violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.

2.relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law."

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts

Why care about PayPal? Lots of places sell ammo by credit card, deal with them instead.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #4

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

what I do is get one of the money cards and put what I need on it to order things offline

Last edited by bigdaddy573; 03-07-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:30 AM   #5

I buy various reloading dies and related things off ebay and pay by paypal all the time. I've never had a problem. However, ebay does not list any ammo or components.
cottontop

Old 03-07-2012, 02:30 AM   #6

Liked 44 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hole View Post
Why care about PayPal? Lots of places sell ammo by credit card, deal with them instead.
Exactly! Just use a credit card.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #7

Ebay and PayPal are sister companies. If I recall correctly, you can't buy anything on Ebay which is required in firing a firearm. For example you can't use PayPal or Ebay to buy or sell reloading components, parts such as firing pins. You can use PayPal to pay for holsters, grips, molds etc.

Hope this helps.