Ammo Deals
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Ammo Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ammo Deals

If you didn't see my last post, this is a follow up. If you buy bulk ammo, you should check out LuckyGunner.com!!!! They have great deals and even better service. I order all my ammo there (45 acp, 9mm, 5.56 NATO) and have been pleased every time. There delivery is faster than any other (1-2 days to doorstep) and they have a real time inventory system. If you see it, it's IN STOCK and ready to ship. You should check them out!!! LUCKYGUNNER.COM

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-09-2012, 02:50 AM   #2

these guys have good deals on bulk ammo and almost same day shipping on my last few ordwers Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions

Old 01-09-2012, 02:58 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammohoe
these guys have good deals on bulk ammo and almost same day shipping on my last few ordwers Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions
Those are great prices. How does the new stuff shoot?

I have a local source for reloads but not new.

Old 01-09-2012, 04:19 AM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperpuncher View Post
I have a local source for reloads but not new.
Check with your reload supplier, they may be willing to load new brass for you. It's the only used part of a reload anyway.

Old 01-09-2012, 04:35 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightExpress

Check with your reload supplier, they may be willing to load new brass for you. It's the only used part of a reload anyway.
He does do custom requests for a lack of a better word. His 9,40 and 45 cals shoot fine, with no issues, but I haven't been overly thrilled with his .380.

I just ordered some new .380, but I did bookmark the above site to keep in mind.

Old 01-09-2012, 04:50 AM   #6

general 9mm fmj is the same prices i can get in the store. however the hornadys xtp are a few bucks cheaper. add in shipping i am almost doubling the price per box. maybe if i was buying bulk sure this might work. but for just 2 maybe 3 boxes, im not saving money. and then i have to wait for them to ship.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #7

I dont shoot the new stuff much as I teach a handgun class every Friday night, so I shhot cheap. Some of my students shoot the new and I cant really see a difference.

Old 01-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #8

By the way, if anyone does happen to need a source for reasonable reload ammo, this is the one I use. I just asked him, he ships everywhere that it's legal.

TheAmmoGuy home of A-1 Premium Ammunition

Old 01-10-2012, 11:29 PM   #9

Perfect thread, I was just about to start one asking what the recommended on-line sites were for buying ammo. I've heard a few negative things about Cheaper Than Dirt...

Old 01-11-2012, 01:54 AM   #10

I cant find anything on these sites about hazmat charges or any shipping. How bad are those rates rising the price?