Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Ammunition & Reloading (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   Ammo Deals (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/ammo-deals-54299/)

ccooper1970 12-28-2011 05:10 PM

Ammo Deals

If you didn't see my last post, this is a follow up. If you buy bulk ammo, you should check out LuckyGunner.com!!!! They have great deals and even better service. I order all my ammo there (45 acp, 9mm, 5.56 NATO) and have been pleased every time. There delivery is faster than any other (1-2 days to doorstep) and they have a real time inventory system. If you see it, it's IN STOCK and ready to ship. You should check them out!!! LUCKYGUNNER.COM

ammohoe 01-09-2012 02:50 AM

these guys have good deals on bulk ammo and almost same day shipping on my last few ordwers Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions

Paperpuncher 01-09-2012 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ammohoe
these guys have good deals on bulk ammo and almost same day shipping on my last few ordwers Ammunition Online at Factory Direct Prices | Freedom Munitions

Those are great prices. How does the new stuff shoot?

I have a local source for reloads but not new.

MidnightExpress 01-09-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paperpuncher (Post 671534)
I have a local source for reloads but not new.

Check with your reload supplier, they may be willing to load new brass for you. It's the only used part of a reload anyway.

Paperpuncher 01-09-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MidnightExpress

Check with your reload supplier, they may be willing to load new brass for you. It's the only used part of a reload anyway.

He does do custom requests for a lack of a better word. His 9,40 and 45 cals shoot fine, with no issues, but I haven't been overly thrilled with his .380.

I just ordered some new .380, but I did bookmark the above site to keep in mind.

Kabraxis 01-09-2012 04:50 AM

general 9mm fmj is the same prices i can get in the store. however the hornadys xtp are a few bucks cheaper. add in shipping i am almost doubling the price per box. maybe if i was buying bulk sure this might work. but for just 2 maybe 3 boxes, im not saving money. and then i have to wait for them to ship.

ammohoe 01-09-2012 02:17 PM

I dont shoot the new stuff much as I teach a handgun class every Friday night, so I shhot cheap. Some of my students shoot the new and I cant really see a difference.

Paperpuncher 01-09-2012 06:19 PM

By the way, if anyone does happen to need a source for reasonable reload ammo, this is the one I use. I just asked him, he ships everywhere that it's legal.

TheAmmoGuy home of A-1 Premium Ammunition

96740 01-10-2012 11:29 PM

Perfect thread, I was just about to start one asking what the recommended on-line sites were for buying ammo. I've heard a few negative things about Cheaper Than Dirt... :confused:

MPsteelshooter87 01-11-2012 01:54 AM

I cant find anything on these sites about hazmat charges or any shipping. How bad are those rates rising the price?