Ammo Collectors?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Ammo Collectors?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 04:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default Ammo Collectors?

Are there any ammo collectors out there between Omaha and Kansas City? My favorite uncle died and left quite a bit of older ammo, some with decent boxes. My aunt would like to get rid of it. Not exactly sure how we can contact each other to deal with it, but hopefully someone's more techno-savvy than I. Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-21-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8685 Times on 3759 Posts
Likes Given: 1334

There are collectors (and dealers) in cartridges all over. Some folks (like me) are looking for single cartridges of weird things = like the 2.7mm Kolibri pistol, other folks collect boxes and full boxes. If you check auctions over at auctionarms.com (look under ammo for collecting) you can spot some of the larger dealers, and check with them. you CAN ship ammo by UPS GROUND (mark it as ORM-D, list contents as Cartridges, Small Arms) without a HAZMAT shipping fee as long as under 66 lbs per shipment.

Old 11-12-2008, 12:29 AM   #3

Default I buy all most any kind of ammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Are there any ammo collectors out there between Omaha and Kansas City? My favorite uncle died and left quite a bit of older ammo, some with decent boxes. My aunt would like to get rid of it. Not exactly sure how we can contact each other to deal with it, but hopefully someone's more techno-savvy than I. Thanks.
HI
i would be instrested in buying all the ammo
if the price is cheep

i love buying ammo for my own collection