Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Ammo available in Charlotte, NC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ammo available in Charlotte, NC

Hey guys, I just got the following from Carolina Sporting Arms in Charlotte:

Quote:
We would like to everyone to know that we have a very large ammo selection in stock - including the very hard-to-find .380 Auto, .38 Spl and .45 Auto. Please come by and see how we can fulfill your ammunitions needs.
Carolina Sporting Arms
8055 South Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28273
(704) 554-9511

They will also have a booth at the NRA convention:

Quote:
Carolina Sporting Arms will be at the NRA Convention in Charlotte, NC May 14th-16th. Please come by and visit us at our booth #2325. We will also be holding special events and sales during this time at our store location at 8055 South Blvd Charlotte, NC 28273.

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I just realized that this may have counted as a solicitation. Mods, feel free to remove if needed, or move to appropriate area.

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!

Tags
ammo