Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Ammo Availability Improvement??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default Ammo Availability Improvement??

I recently moved from Central PA to the Adirondack region. When I left PA in January the ammo availability was fine, aside from high to low for .223 and .308.

Now that I'm settled in south of Old Forge NY, I've made many a trek to Gander Mtn and Bass Pro, and Walmart. As you guys already knew.....these ammo shelves look like flashlight aisle during a transformer blowout!!

Anyone out there have credible input from folks in the ammo market and any uptick or worse inventory issues on the horizon???

My personal areas of concern are .223, .40 HP, high quality 12 gauge 00.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-18-2013, 03:40 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 221 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Ammobot
Ammoseek
Ammoman
Able Ammo
Cabelas
We're all in the same boat.

It's getting better though, and prices are dropping a bit. But there are no guarantees....just that time will usually correct this mess.